The longer the hair, the more bundles needed to achieve a full look.
HOW LONG WILL MY EXTENSIONS LAST?
Your extensions can last for a long time, the better care, the longer it will last. Our extensions can last up to 12 months or longer depending on care and treatment.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE FOR ALL TEXTURES:
• Shampoo and condition at least once a week.
• Do NOT massage hair.
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
• Let extensions air dry
• Utilize oils and styling products at a minimal to avoid build up and tangling.
• For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
• Use a leave in conditioner for a wet and wavy curl pattern. DO NOT use ALCOHOL products. It will dry out your extensions
• Dampen hair with a water (spray bottle)
• Comb through with wide tooth comb starting from the ends and work your way up.
• Scrunch hair gently to form curls
• Let air dry
• Style as desired